How does DecuCT-a-Ride work?

Once your employer makes the necessary adjustments in the payroll system, you may enroll by authorizing a payroll adjustment in the amount you intend to use for transit/vanpools and/or parking per month. In return, you will receive transit fare media, vouchers (TransitChek) or, in some cases, cash reimbursement after submitting proof of transit or vanpool use (ticket, pass, receipt.) Parking costs are reimbursed in cash, with a receipt.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *